About Us

Dispute Resolution

Ray White Box Hill

Complaint handling and dispute resolution policy

How to make a complaint

Ray White Box Hill aims to make it easy for you to bring any problems or complaints to our attention.

You should first raise your issue with the agent, representative or property manager who is handling your business.  If you are not satisfied with the outcome, there are a number of options to make a complaint to us.

You can contact us:

By email:


By fax:

03 9899 1487                 Attention to Jeremy Tyrrell

By Post:

931 Whitehorse Road Box Hill 3128

Please provide as much detail as possible about the nature of your complaint, including the outcome you would like in order to resolve this matter.

How we will handle your complaint

We will treat the process, and all the details of your complaint, in strict confidence.

How long will it take?

We will endeavour to resolve your complaint as soon as possible.  However, the length of time will depend on the nature and complexity of the issues you have raised.

You will receive acknowledgement of receipt of the claim from us within two business days.  We will give you an estimate of how long it may take us to deal with the matter and we will endeavour to finalize the matter within five business days.

What action will we take in response to your complaint?

If we determine your complaint is justified, we will then decide what action we should take in response.  We will always try to match our response to the nature of your complaint and desired outcome.  Some things we might do include:

  •  Seek to understand the situation in full by clarifying the situation with those primarily involved
  • Take steps to rectify the problem or issues you have raised
  • Provide you with additional information or advice so you can understand what happened or how we have dealt with it
  • Take steps to change our policies or procedures if your complaint identifies a problem in the way we are doing things.

What if you’re still unhappy?

Sometimes it will not be possible to resolve a complaint to everyone’s satisfaction, and you might want to contact your legal representative or Consumer Affairs for further information.